Saturday, April 17, 2021

Karen Burniston Sneak Peek - Day 6

My Karen Burniston sneak peek card today uses one of the dies I showed you earlier this week -- the Slim Flaps & Frames.  BUT it's used just a little differently this time.  Karen "challenged" anyone on the team to make a card using this set, but "fusing" the two center flaps together.  Not one to back down from a challenge, I gave it a go.  I had a pad of really pretty fairy paper on my shelf and knew it would be perfect for this card.


On the inside I also used the Tiny House Pop-Up with the Mushroom House add-on pieces.


The little cardinals sitting on the fence (from the Farm Edges set) are part of the new Tiny Trees Pop-Up die.



The little spiral is one of the dies from the Mini Pop-Ups set, and the fairy is from the Backyard Charms set.


I've got one more sneak peek for you tomorrow.  I hope you'll stop back to see it.

4 comments:

Judy said...

Very cute!!!
Lois, Is this spiral smaller than the one from Creek Bank Creations?
Love all your sneak peeks.... my list of "must-haves" keeps getting longer!
Judy

Ladybug said...

Lois, this is adorable. Can’t wait for my new dies.

Lois said...

Judy - Yes, this spiral is smaller than the one from Creek Bank Creations.

Gail said...

Super cool card - nice work!