Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge -- Yummy!

 The theme of this month's Karen Burniston Designer Challenge is "YUMMY!"  We were to make a card that incorporates "yummy," using dies such as the Ice Cream Sundae, Sweet Treat Charms, Cake Pop-Up, Cupcake Pop-Up, etc.  I made a birthday card using the Cupcake Pop-Up (without the pop-up).    The "sweet" is part of the Home Sweet Home die set.

                            

The inside of the card is made with the Circle Tag Book Pop-Up and the Sweet Treat Charms.  And don't you just love that yummy patterned paper?  I've had it in my stash for many years and decided that this challenge was the perfect time finally to cut into it!




Here is a short video showing off the "pop-up" mechanism of my card.


Thanks for visiting my blog.  I hope you liked my yummy creation.


3 comments:

Jill R said...

Love all the interaction on your card! Too fun!

Debbie L Roberts said...

Who doesn't love cupcakes LOL!!!

ksplumlee said...

Love your choice of good food. All my favorites. Great card.