Thursday, April 22, 2021

CCEE2116 - Tea Day

Frances continues as hostess for the CCEE Stampers this week and told us that April 21st was Tea Day.  She said to create a card that features tea or coffee.   I was never a coffee drinker -- tea has always been my choice.  So this challenge was right up my alley.  I pulled out some old stamps and a fun Karen Burniston die to make my tea card.



This Karen Burniston Photo Collage die is one of my favorites.  Here's a little video showing how it works.


Be sure to check out the CCEE Stampers blog for some more tea (or coffee) cards.


4 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Fabulous work with this awesome pop-up design. Love these delightful teapots and teacups!! An exquisite creation, Lois!

Liz Williams said...

I love how all these fancy little tea cups pop out of your card as it is opened. Great card, Lois!

MiamiKel said...

This is a super fun card, Lois!

StampOwl said...

What a fun tea themed card, love the photo collage pop up on the inside