Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Karen Burniston Sneak Peek - Day 3

 And the fun continues . . . .   Day 3 of the Karen Burniston new release.  Today I have a slimline card -- but a very special one.  It's using one of the new dies called Slim Flaps & Frames.  Oh, the "Welcome" is also new and has a shadow die as well.


Each one of those four flaps is held down using a tiny magnet.  They open individually to reveal the inside of the card.   The Tiny Trees are back today.


You can see another "add-on" set here as well.  Tiny Fruit contains dies for oranges, lemons, cherries, apples, pears, and peaches.  As this is a "Florida" card, I used the oranges, lemons, and colored the lemons green for limes.



I hope you've enjoyed seeing the cards I've shown so far this week.  I've got a few more to show you the rest of the week as well.  I hope you'll come back again.

No comments: