Thursday, April 15, 2021

Karen Burniston Sneak Peek - Day 4

Karen Burniston's pivot panel dies are very popular.  She has a new one with this release -- the Flower Pivot Panel.  It makes a great Mother's Day card, so I included the new Happy Mother's Day die (with a shadow) on the front.  



I took my color choices for the flowers from that gorgeous Lawn Fawn patterned paper.  It's from a paper pad called "Spring Fling."

One of the smaller die sets from this release is the Picnic Elements.  This is such a cute little set -- it even has ants!   I made a mini slimline card using it.



We still have a couple more days of sneak peeks until you can start ordering your dies on April 19th.  I've got a few more cards left to show you before that date.  I hope you stop back to take a look.

No comments: