Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Karen Burniston New Release Sneak Peeks - Day 2

Day 2 of the new Karen Burniston sneak peeks brings another Animal Add-on.  You can make three different animals with this set -- an alligator, a frog, and an octopus.

First of all, I must clarify that I am a fan of the Florida State University Seminoles, not the University of Florida Gators.  With that said, as soon as I saw this new add-on, I knew I had to make Albert the UF Alligator.  I didn't put him into a card; I just mounted him on another of the new dies from this release -- the Crosshatch Label in the UF colors of orange and blue.



I have a friend who is a Gator fan, so I gave this little guy to her -- she was thrilled!

Thanks for stopping by today, and be sure to come back tomorrow for another sneak peek.  And don't forget our blog hop next Monday!

 

No comments: