Thursday, November 18, 2021

CCEE2146 - Buffalo Plaid

For her CCEE Stampers challenge this week, Kelli asked us to create a card using black and white (or any color if you don't have black & white) buffalo plaid as the focal point.

I just bought a pad of buffalo plaid paper in various colors, black & white being one of them; so I was all ready for this challenge.  The favorite color combination of a former member of the CCEE Stampers who is no longer with us (Joanne Grzelak) was black/white/red, and I have come to like it as well.    And it just so happens that her birthday would have been this week.  So I'm dedicating my card today to her.  Happy Birthday in Heaven, Joanne!


Check out the CCEE Stampers blog for some more cards made with buffalo plaid.


3 comments:

StampOwl said...

Joanne was the queen of this Color combo, I am sure she is looking down and smiling

Lynn McAuley said...

When Joanne's birthday came up on my FB page, it brought back such sweet memories, including her love of black, white, and red. She was such a talented lady!

Love your delicate butterfly over the buffalo plaid and red!!

MiamiKel said...

This is GORGEOUS! And so happy to see a classic and elegant birthday card!