Monday, November 15, 2021

Karen Burniston New Release Sneak Peeks - Day 1

It's finally time to show off some projects made with the new Karen Burniston release, which will be available next week.

My first sneak peek is at a fun pop-up -- Little Labels Pop-Up.  Sci-fi fan that I am, I used the Rocket Pop-Up and Space Charms in conjunction with the Little Labels Pop-Up for this mini slimline card.   


The inside is where the pop-up shows off.  By the way, the labels are exactly the same shape as the frames in the Paper Frames Pop-Up, so you have lots of choices for sizes.  My card includes one of the Paper Frames' labels as well.


Be sure to check back every day this week for more sneak peeks.  This is a small release (8 dies) but a fun one.  And next Monday we will be having a blog hop, where you could win a $25 gift certificate to the Karen Burniston shop!

1 comment:

Dotsy said...

Love your card from the new release. This die is on my wish list!!