Thursday, November 4, 2021

CCEE2144 - Manatee Awareness Month

Kelli McKown-Santi is the hostess for the CCEE Stampers this month, and she told us that November is Manatee Awareness Month.   She and I both live in Florida, so we know all about manatees.   My daughter is a big fan; in fact, she adopted a manatee many years ago.  I bought these stamps specifically so that I could make a card for her.  Her birthday was back in September, so she already has it.






Be sure to check out the CCEE Stampers blog for some more manatee cards.


3 comments:

StampOwl said...

Fabulous card, those Lawn Fawn stamps are popular this week

Lynn McAuley said...

Sensational designer papers with these sweet, sweet underwater creatures!! What a great birthday card for your daughter!!

Liz Williams said...

I think your daughter will love this card. Lois. I think it is so cool that she adopted a manatee.