Friday, November 19, 2021

Karen Burniston New Release Sneak Peek - Day 5

I've got another sneak peek at the new Karen Burniston release -- this time a Christmas card using the Little Labels Pop-Up.   Some of my favorite papers are from Heartfelt Creations, and I used a sheet of one of their Christmas papers on my slimline card today.  Purple might not be your first choice for a Christmas card, but I love purple -- so why not?  The two reindeer are from Christmas Animals (I reversed one of them).  I was really happy when Karen made a shadow for the Merry Christmas sentiment.


 There's more of that purple paper on the inside.


And I thought the elements from the Evergreen Pivot Panels and House Pivot Panels would be perfect inside those Little Labels.  I used another one of the new Border Blends - Trims across the top and stamped my sentiment on one as well.

One more day of sneak peeks from me tomorrow and then on Monday the new release goes live with our blog hop.  I hope you'll join us.

No comments: