Thursday, November 25, 2021

CCEE2147 - Thankful Leaves

Kelli finishes up her month as hostess for the CCEE Stampers with a great challenge.  She said that, because it's Thanksgiving, we should create a card with a thankful theme -- bonus points for using a leaf/leaves somewhere on our cards.  I guess I get lots of bonus points!!!

I made this birthday card for a dear friend whose birthday was last month.  She loves cards with leaves on them.



Check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see how the rest of the team handled this delightful challenge.


4 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Absolutely beautiful! I am loving the Florida weather right now with the crisp air! Happy Thanksgiving!

StampOwl said...

Awesome card

Lynn McAuley said...

What a fabulous card of friendship and thanks, Lois!! I love that gorgeous autumn tree popping out as you open the card!!

Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Thanksgiving!!

Lisa said...

I love this amazing pop up tree. I need to stop by and check out Karen Burniston's dies to see what I can add to my crafty stash. DH asked for a list and she is one on my list to check out to give him a good list.