Sunday, November 21, 2021

Karen Burniston New Release -- Day 7

For my final sneak peek of this new release, I made another birthday card.  I have a long-time friend (since junior high school -- many, many years ago), who has a birthday this year.  We are both now octogenarians (I told you we were long-time friends).  I'm sending this card to her.

I used the new Big Birthday Charms in conjunction with the Happy Birthday with Shadow and Crosshatch Rectangles on the front.


Inside are some more of the Big Birthday Charms mounted on the Oval Pop-Up set.  I added a row of the new Border Blends - Trim and some additional balloons from the Explosion Pop-Up in the background.


Make sure you stop back tomorrow for the Blog Hop.  If you follow the hop and comment often, you might just win a $25 gift certificate to the Karen Burniston website.  Each one of the team is giving away a certificate!

No comments: