Saturday, September 3, 2022

Karen Burniston New Release Sneak Peeks Day 6

Today's sneak peek set is a word set, Word Set 15 - Just Because.  I have a relatively quick, simple card using this set.  I saw this layout on a card on Pinterest, and I really like it.  My sentiment is a play on words (or numbers).


Another card made with this set is a bit more creative -- using the new Label Charm Pop-Up as well.  I did a bit of "word surgery" on the sentiment, cutting the "because" apart and adding an extra "e."  I added a few very small black pearls in several places.


The panels on the inside are decorated with pieces from the previously released Flutter Charms set.  Along the bottom is one of the Border Blends - Trims.


Only two more days until these new dies are available for purchase.

1 comment:

Juliette said...

Absolutely love this creation!!!!