Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge - Just . . .

This month's Karen Burniston Designer Challenge is "Just . . . ,"  We were to create a card with a theme of "just . . . something."  This challenge is the perfect opportunity to use the brand-new word set -- Just Because.  

I'm wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving .  . . "just" a bit early.  I used the new set, along with the Landscape Rectangle Accordion (a new favorite of mine), Autumn Elements, Feathered Animals, and a few different word sets.  I did a bit of "word surgery" on the front.  Word Set 2 - Birthday has the word "wish" but not wishing.  So I cut the "ing" from "thinking" in Word Set 1 - Greetings and added it to the "wish to create my sentiment.


The inside of my card has all sorts of autumn/Thanksgiving images -- even a pumpkin pie!



A couple of close-up photos of the inside spread of my card gives you a better look at all the Thanksgiving elements.





7 comments:

Gail said...

A fall card rocks and yours does just that! TFS

Mona said...

this is a great card

Jenn White said...

Loving all the Autumn colors & the slimline design. Such a nice folio style. HUGS! YOU ARE LOVED!

MadeByMeghanK said...

OMG! This is amazing! I LOVE how it opens! Perfect Fall card!

slbt17 said...

what a fun card!

lattelover said...

Awesome card! Thanks for the inspiration.

Denise Bryant said...

Great Thanksgiving card! I love all the fall icons!