Friday, September 2, 2022

Karen Burniston New Release Sneak Peek - Day 5

As promised earlier in the week, I've got a couple more Halloween cards to share with you today.  The first one is made with the new Label Charm Pop-Up die.   In addition, another new die is the Slim Pattern Plate - Bats on the front, as well as the sentiment from Halloween Elements and a frame made using two dies from Short Rectangles - Crosshatch.


Inside are a couple of new dies as well - the Skeleton and Bat.  Also included in that set is a cat.



 

I love that skeleton so much that I put two of them on this double-wide Woven Basket card.


I also included both the bat and the cat from the Skeleton and Bat set, as well as the Happy Halloween with Shadow.  My haunted house in the background was made with the Holiday House, decorated with pieces from the Haunted Tiny House set.

Don't forget:  dies from this new release will be available for purchase on Monday!

No comments: