Thursday, September 29, 2022

CCEE2238 National Coffee Day

Kelly's final CCEE Stampers challenge this week is celebrating National Coffee Day.  She considers it a definite holiday in her eyes!  Not so with me.  I'm not a coffee drinker, but I like to make coffee-related cards for the rest of my family.  The card I made today is actually a gift card holder -- and it will be given to someone at Christmas.

As you can see, the gift card slips in behind the coffee cup.


 Be sure to check out the CCEE Stampers blog for more coffee inspiration.

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Such a fun presentation of a coffee gift card, Lois!! Beautiful work!!

Praying for all of you touched by Ian! I hope you are safe!

StampOwl said...

Not a coffee drinker here either, but I enjoy making them. Great to see this pop up used for your card