Thursday, September 22, 2022

CCEE2237 First Day of Autumn

Kelly continues her gig as hostess for the CCEE Stampers this week by telling us that today is the first day of Autumn.  Her challenge was simple -- create a fall themed card.

I used one of the brand-new dies from Karen Burniston for my card -- the Label Charm Pop-Up.  I love this die set and have been making many cards with it since I received it.  Using some pretty fall papers and Karen's Autumn Elements die set, here is what I made to celebrate the beginning of fall..



Be sure to check out the CCEE Stampers blog for some more fall inspiration.

4 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Such a gorgeous slimline filled with the splendor of fall! Love the colors and leaves!

StampOwl said...

A fabulous fall card

Liz Williams said...

So glad you used our favorite orange for your card. Love that surprising inside!

Lynn McAuley said...

What an awesome autumn design, Lois!! Love all these amazing dies!!