Thursday, September 15, 2022

CCEE2236 - International Dot Day

Kelly's challenge for the CCEE Stampers this week is to celebrate International Dot Day (today) by making a card with a circle, polka dots, or anything round.

As I tend to make Christmas cards all year 'round (get it -- "round"), my card is a Christmas card using a very cool die -- Sugar Pea Designs' interlocking circles.  


And I even used some Christmas paper with red and green circles for the background.

Be sure to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see how the rest of the team handled this challenge.

4 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Oh I just love this designs, Lois! The colors are holiday perfection! I almost get a Grinch vibe from the whimsy and cute style - adorable! Happy Int'l Dot Day!

StampOwl said...

Clever take on the challenge

Liz Williams said...

Love the colors on this and the circle within circle designs for this!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a fun holiday card with your over-lapping bubbles!!