Monday, September 18, 2023

Karen Burniston New Release Blog Hop

Hi Crafty Friends,

Welcome to our Karen Burniston Products - KB Riley LLC September Release Blog Hop. The Design Team have come together with Karen today for a fun blog hop to celebrate the release of 9 new dies. Sneak peeks of the new release started last week, and the dies are available to order NOW!


This release includes:
  • 2 new Script Sentiment Die Sets
  • 3 new Border Die Sets
  • 2 new Pop-up Die Sets
  • 1 new Add-on Die Sets
  • 1 stand alone Die Set
Dies are available to order now on the website.
I love to make cards for Halloween, so I used the new Stocking Pop-up die and several other Halloween dies (both new and not-so-new) to make my card for the hop.  One of the new Halloween dies is the Witch and Cauldron.  What I like about the witch is that she is in several pieces, so you can use her in many different ways.  In this case, she's standing behind her cauldron stirring the pot.  BTW, the same die is used for her hair and the fire!  Two other new dies are on the front of my card -- Small Sentiments - Halloween and Halloween Borders.  


There are dies from several different Halloween sets used on the inside -- as well as the Stocking Pop-up.  The pop-up mechanism animates those two ghosts behind the house.  The skulls along the bottom and the two Jack-O-Lanterns are both part of the same Halloween Borders set as the spiders on the front.


Here is a short video so you can see how the pop-up mechanism works.



GIVEAWAY:
To celebrate the release, Karen Burniston and each of the Karen Burniston - KB Riley LLC Design Team members will be giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to some lucky person who comments on our blog posts; so make sure you join the hop and comment on everyone's blog post. Winners will be randomly chosen from ALL of the blog hop comments received on our blog posts by Monday, October 2, 2023. Lots of chances to win some goodies, so just leave a comment on this post or any other blog hop posts to enter!  
Below are the links to the Blog Hop participants.   IMPORTANT:  Don't forget to leave some way for us to contact you, in case you are a lucky winner!

Lois Bak (you're here)
Sue Small-Kreider  (visit next)

43 comments:

Sue SK said...

What a fun card Lois!

Pam said...

Such a cute card! O don’t do Halloween, but you make me want to start! Lol
Thanks for a cute idea

Anita said...

What a creative Halloween card. I Loved your use of the Stocking Pop~Up Die. I ordered the die :)

Donna T. said...

What great Halloween fun....love your card!!

Agnes said...

Awesome Halloween card.

Sandy said...

Such a great card

BZ said...

I got involved this morning with the offer of a gift certificate, however browsing your site was just wonderful and I love the cards that you have shared with us. Thank you so much for showing what you have made.

Pam said...

Cute card, who wouldn't love to receive it in the mail.

Simply Blessed said...

Love the spiders and borders!

Jean said...

absolutely a fun card ! Love the idea

Cardcrafter said...

I love how you used the hair for the flame! What a cute witch house! Truly Hansel and Gretel!

Heidi said...

I love this design and can't wait to get my die set so I can make this card for my grandson!
cerbinh@gmail.com

Lisa I said...

Love how you turned the house into a witch house with the ghosts popping out. Cute design on the front, too!

NancyR said...

Love the use of a haunted house here. Looking for Halloween cards for my granddaughters and this may fit the bill.

BeverlyBL said...

What a lively card. Love it! Love your orange sky.

MadeByMeghanK said...

The witch is Fa-BOO-lous! I LOVE your card!

Mary D. said...

Love this card. So fun!

carole said...

I love Halloween cards! You've done a great job!!

Judy said...

Great card with soon many details! Really shows how versatile this die can be!

Sherry Rose said...

Halloween is my favorite holiday for card making! This is so cute.

Shelly S. said...

Love your Halloween ghost holiday house card! It's so cute!

Geri S said...

What darling cards and great release! I love the small sentiments. too!

Lisa Monken said...

I love Halloween cards! The ghosts on the pop up are my favorite part.

S@ndy Diller said...

Your card is simply fangtastic!!

Cindy Manott said...

What a fun Halloween card! I really love the border dies. They add an extra special touch to any card.

Kimberly Glandorf said...

Fantastic card! Love how you included older dies.

Gail said...

You did great on this pop up card Lois - like the papers and creativity - so fun TFS utb01 @ att dot net

Laurie's Sunny Studio said...

Pretty darned amazing!

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Love your Halloween card! The ghosts popping up behind the house is fab. Great idea to use the witches hair as flames.

AnneC said...

Awesome Halloween card!

Andre M. said...

Super fun design!

Denise Bryant said...

Love those fun pop-up ghosts behind the house! What an awesome card! Great designs and details!
deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

S. M. said...

Love your card - so creative!! Who doesn't love a pop-up and the wee ghosts are so cute!

StampOwl said...

Spooktacular card

Sheila R said...

Great Release and projects
Need me some KB $$$$$

Karen Inchak said...

Love the way the ghosts pop up! Thanks for the tip about the hair/fire - great use of dies!!! The colors remind me of the beautiful fall tree colors in northern Ohio!

OU mom said...

Oh, my goodness! I love this! I have 9 grandkids and one lucky one will be getting something similar. Thanks for your creativity!

Sue D said...

Great colors and I like the pop feature on the inside.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Vivian C. said...

Awesome card! So many fabulous details. The ghosts popping up was a clever idea. Loving the new witch and cauldron. vrc at prodigy dot net

eunice said...

Super fun card using the new Stocking Pop Up die. I love how you've used so many dies from older KB sets together to create your card. Thank you for always inspiring us with your creations.

Diane said...

I LOVE the Halloween card. I love pop-up cards too!

Tammy said...

What a fun card! I love your spooky cute witch!

Chiara T. said...

Stunning card. Love it