Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Karen Burniston New Release Sneak Peek - Day 2

Yesterday I used the new Stocking Pop-up for a Halloween card.  Today I'll use it for a Christmas card.  The front of the card uses one of the new Christmas Borders dies -- the candy canes.  The two small gingerbread men are from the Winter Charms set.


There is another of the Christmas borders on the inside of the card as well -- the cute little gingerbread men.  I decided to continue the border on all four sides of the inside by cutting apart the gingerbread men for the up-and-down borders.  The Stocking Pop-Up set includes dies for the packages, bows, and holly.


And, as you can see, there is another new die set on there -- the Small Sentiments Christmas.

I hope you'll stop by tomorrow when I use a completely different new set.

No comments: