Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge - Jack-O-Lanterns

It's time again for the Karen Burniston Designer Challenge, and this month's theme is JACK-O-LANTERN.  How appropriate -- with Halloween right around the corner.  I pulled out several Karen Burniston Halloween sets to decorate my card, a slimline card featuring the Little Labels Pop-Up set.

The front of my card is relatively simple, with a Jack-o-lantern made with the pumpkin from the Autumn Elements set with the face cut with one of the dies in Halloween Elements.

But the inside is a bit less simple.  I love that skeleton from the Skeleton & Bat set, dressed up with a top hat and bow tie.  I used two of the brand-new Halloween Borders set to span the card.


 You'll be seeing more of those Halloween Borders.  I love them!

4 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love your slimline! Darling pumpkins!

Kimberly Glandorf said...

Love it! Love how you used the old dies with the new borders! They accent each other very well!

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome card! I love the skeleton and the fun border dies!

Cindy Manott said...

Love the slim line. It looks as if the skeleton is dancing. Love this die. Love candy corn.