Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge -- Holiday House

For this month's Designer Challenge, Karen asked each of us to use the Holiday House set.  As Halloween is right around the corner, I chose to make a Halloween slimline card using this die.  Karen has several Halloween-themed dies, so I had a lot of dies from which to choose to make my spooky scene.

For my scene, I started with gray cardstock and sponged some Hickory Smoke ink around the sides and top to give the sky a bit of depth.


Inside the card I decorated the Little Twist Panel twice with some spooky images from the various Halloween sets.


I know the rest of the team has some great Holiday House cards as well.  Be sure to check them out.

2 comments:

Gail said...

So divine Lois - always seeing great work here! TFS

Anita Knepprath said...

Clever idea for a haunted house! Love all the bright fall colors.