Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Karen Burniston New Release Sneak Peek - Day 3

My card today uses the new Oven Pop-Up and Oven Extras sets.  These sets are so cool with all their little bits and pieces.  We're all cooking and baking in the fall -- especially when Thanksgiving rolls around.


The front of my card shows off a previously released set called Autumn Elements.


But when you open the card, there is a fully stocked kitchen with upper and lower cabinets, drawers and even a brick backsplash.  I brought some more of those Autumn Elements in from the front of the card on the "Happy Thanksgiving" sentiment oval.


By the way, the oven door opens to reveal a turkey roasting inside.  My Thanksgiving oven doesn't look like that however because my son deep-fries our turkey!


I've seen several creative kitchens made by the rest of the design team.  I hope you check them out.  And be sure to check in on our Blog Hop next Monday.  There are many chances for you to win a $25 gift certificate to the Karen Burniston website.

No comments: