Friday, December 9, 2022

Karen Burniston New Release - Sneak Peek Day 5

Another new die set from Karen Burniston that will be released next week is the Sports Charms.  It covers a wide range of sports -- basketball, golf, soccer, football, baseball, and volleyball.


To say that I'm a football fan is putting it mildly.  When my kids were young, my daughter told me that I embarrassed her because she said she could hear me screaming at the TV all the way down the street.  I rather doubt that, but I am pretty enthusiastic when I'm watch the Miami Dolphins on TV.  The card I have today is going to my son, who is also an avid Dolphins fan.  I used the Label Charm Pop-Up with the Mini Alphabet and Numbers showing on the front.


For the inside, I stenciled the yard lines (using a stencil from Kindred Stamps) and added the Dolphins logo.  Hanging in the center panel is one of the new Sports Charms -- the football.   My blog hop post on Monday will show several more of the Sports Charms on the card I made.  So I hope you'll check it out.


Only a couple more days before the new dies will be available to purchase on the Karen Burniston website!

No comments: