Thursday, December 8, 2022

CCEE2248 - Countdown Time

Today is our last 2022 CCEE Stampers challenge, and it is countdown time until the end of the year.  Our challenge this week is to make a card using a clock, stopwatch or just numbers to end the year.

Even at age 81, I'm still a nerd.  I love pop culture, and Stranger Things is one of my favorite shows.  Kindred Stamps has a couple of stamp sets depicting this fun Netflix show, and I pulled them out for my final CCEE card for the year.  If you're a ST fan, you'll understand this card.  If not, you should give it a try.  It's a fun adventure!


Check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see how the rest of the team handled this challenge.  Thanks for visiting us this year, and I hope you'll have a very happy new year!  Unfortunately, this will be the last CCEE Challenge.  Due to several reasons, the blog has run its course.  We have enjoyed the many years of creativity.

3 comments:

StampOwl said...

Fabulous card, thank you for being part of our Design Team these past years, it’s been fun seeing your wonderful cards each week.

Liz Williams said...

I really hope to see your wonderful creations on FB. You and Frances were so creative in your weekly cards. Not only were they incredible, they were full of fun surprises, fancy folds, pop-out elements and just extraordinary. I represented the CAS element of the stamping population, but I loved seeing all the details and time the two of you used on these incredible creations. I envy what your stamp tools and paper collections must be and at 81 you are still inspiring us all who love this paper crafting hobby. We'll stay connected in other ways I feel sure.

Lynn McAuley said...

Another awesome creation for the CCEE Stampers!! I have loved stamping with you these many, many years, Lois!! I hope to be able to get back to a more regular stamping schedule soon. I will miss this challenge and the many others I used to be able to join! Until then, I will enjoy checking out your work here and on Facebook! Best wishes and happy crafting!