Thursday, December 8, 2022

Karen Burniston New Release - Sneak Peek Day 4

Can I say that one of the new sets that I'm using today is the cutest thing I've seen in a very long time.  As an avid reader, the new Bookworm really touches my heart.  I've used it along with the new Bam Box, which is a fun one, and the new Hexagon - Crosshatch set.


I recently purchased a book-related stamp set from Sugar Pea Designs which are the perfect accompaniment to this cute Bookworm.  I stamped one of the sentiments onto the hexagon die-cut for the intro to this project.  The cute little row of books at the bottom are from the Bookworm set.


A magnet is holding the card closed because, as you will see when you open the card, up pops that cute little bookworm.


Here's a little video showing the action.


As you can see, it just pops right up!

I've got some more sneak peeks for you in the next few days.  I hope you'll stop back and take a look.


 

No comments: