Thursday, December 1, 2022

CCEE2247 - Christmas Cards

Maryann gave the CCEE Stampers an easy challenge this week.  The first of the month means that Christmas is not far away.  We were to create a Christmas card in any style.

My sister was visiting in October and brought me some fun Gemini dies she had purchased from HSN.  One of them creates a gatefold card, which was perfect for this challenge.  An interesting feature of this particular die (Woodland Stags) is that it's a two-sided die.  You place the die between two pieces of cardstock, and it cuts from both sides -- giving you both sides of your "gate."  I had never seen a die like this before.


The inside of my card was created using a Stampin' Up Christmas stamp, die and embossing folder set I just purchased.


Be sure to check out the CCEE Stampers blog for more creativity from the team.

3 comments:

StampOwl said...

love the gatefold design on the front.

Lynn McAuley said...

What an awesome holiday design, Lois!! I love how your forest opens up to let us inside!! Beautiful work!!

Liz Williams said...

Such a beautiful card and it opens to such a sweet thoughtful message.