Monday, December 5, 2022

Karen Burniston New Release -- Sneak Peek Day 1

Exciting times for the Karen Burniston design team.  Karen has a new release coming out next week, and we're going to be showing you some sneak peeks all this week.  There are 11 new dies in this release.  One of the new die sets will make it lots easier to make a Double-Wide Woven Basket.  As much fun as the Woven Basket is, I love making double-wide ones; and this add-on set makes it so much easier.


I have a neighbor who just loves flamingos.  I usually give her a religious card, but this year's Christmas card for her is full of flamingos -- all in the Double-Wide Woven Basket.  The new set includes the die to make the wider sides of this basket as well as a die for the grass.  These cute flamingos are from a retired My Favorite Things set called Festive Flamingos.


I added a couple of palm trees from the Palm Tree Pop-Up set along the back of my basket and decorated it with Christmas lights from the Holiday House set.

I'll have some more sneak peeks as the week goes on, as will the rest of the team; so be sure to check back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this card so much. I always tease my hubby about flamingoes. We have quite a few in your yard. Our granddaughter told my husband that he loved flamingoes so much he was going to marry one. She was 5 years old. This card says it all.