Saturday, January 22, 2022

One Last Karen Burniston Sneak Peek

Valentine's Day is right around the corner.  Several of the new Karen Burniston dies lend themselves to this holiday of love quite nicely.  I've got a mini slimline card today, showing off the new Mailbox Pop-Up and one of the new sentiments -- Sending Love.  

That cute little monkey is also new, half of the Monkey and Lion die set.



This is the last of my sneak peeks, but be sure to check out our Blog Hop on Monday.  You'll get several chances to win a $25 gift certificate to the Karen Burniston web store by commenting on each of the team's blogs.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I just love this new Karen Burniston die cut. My SIL is a USPS carrier, and her son is in the Navy. We are mailing him cards and letters every week and I bet he would just love a card with this happy mailbox popping open. This is on my list of dies to get with my next order. Your card is super adorable, and I bet it is a ton of fun to play with too.