Thursday, January 13, 2022

New Year -- New Things

 It's the first CCEE Stampers challenge of 2022.  It's a brand-new year, and I challenged the team to use something brand-new or something they've never used before on their cards.  It could be a stamp, a die, or even a technique.

I used something I just got (the die that cut the sentiment, which is also part of that combo stamp/die set) and something I've had for a while but never used before (the Paper Nest Dolls Dreamcatcher Ellie stamp).



On the inside of the card is a popped up Dreamcatcher mounted on the Karen Burniston Katherine Label Pop-Up.  This pop-up die is so versatile and makes a great statement.



I have a friend who loves anything Native American.  Her birthday is next month, so I think she will be the recipient of my card.

Be sure to check out the CCEE Stampers blog for some more new stuff.

5 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Wow, gorgeous inside and out! This is dreamy indeed! Happy New Year, Lois and thanks for starting us off with a fun one!

Liz Williams said...

I love your dream weaver. Cute card, Lois.

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this awesome card, Lois!! I know your friend will be delighted with this sensational birthday card and its pop out dream catcher! Thanks for starting the new year off with this fun challenge for the CCEE Stampers!!

StampOwl said...

Super cute card, love the colours and dream catcher

Maryann said...

Cute, love the dream catcher.Happy New Year