Friday, January 21, 2022

Another Sneak Peek

I must say that I've been having a great time creating St. Patrick's Day cards with some of the new dies from Karen Burniston, and I've got another one today.  And I've got another one today, but this mini slimline one uses the Heart Collage Pop-up as well as the St. Patrick's Day dies.  I love how you can convert the Gnome & Santa into a leprechaun using the hat from the Good Luck Charms and changing the colors of his hair and clothes.


In addition to the Heart Collage Pop-Up (using some of the Good Luck Charms instead of the hearts) I have some labels from both the Paper Frames Pop-Up and the Crosshatch - Labels, as well as one of the Border Blends on the inside.


This is such a fun release.  The dies will be available to order next week.  And be sure to check out our blog hop on Monday.

1 comment: