Thursday, January 27, 2022

CCEE2203 - Punch the Clock Day

For my final CCEE Challenge for January I informed the team that today is Punch the Clock Day.  I challenged them to put something time-related on their cards (a clock, a watch, a calendar, etc.)  If they didn't have any of those things, they could make a birthday card -- that's time-related.

I had to look deep into my supplies to find a clock, and I finally found this embossing folder.  I built the little scene in Word using individual digital images from the Paper Nest Dolls set called Build Your Nest.  The sentiment is from a very old stamp set from my days on the design team for Mark's Finest Papers.


Check out the CCEE Stampers blog for some more "timely" designs!

3 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Wow, the best use of time I know!! Love this sweet image and great papers for the background.

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this fun card, Lois!! That looks just like me every afternoon, except I almost always fall asleep before I get to the end of the chapter!!

StampOwl said...

Adorable card, perfect sentiment for the challenge