Thursday, January 20, 2022

CCEE2202 - Penguin Awareness Day

Today is Penguin Awareness Day.  I challenged the CCEE Stampers to put a penguin or two on their cards.  My card has three!

I've recently become a fan of Whimsy Stamps' slimline paper packs, and the one I used on my card today is from a pack called Frozen. This is a mini-slimline card, so I cut down the paper to fit the 3 1/2" x 6 1.2" card. The Paper Nest Dolls penguins look right at home on those ice floes.



When you open the card, there's a little surprise.  The penguins jumped off the ice floes onto a a snow bank and have popped up on the Karen Burniston Little Labels Pop-Up die.


Check out the CCEE Stampers blog for some more Penguin Fun!

4 comments:

StampOwl said...

So adorable

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this trio of penguins in their fun caps!! Sensational slimline pop up design, Lois!! Fabulous work!!

Gail said...

Delightful! Love it!

MiamiKel said...

Wow, your blog has been busy! So many beauties! Love this penguin card and you are the queen of slimline!