Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge - "Haunted"

The theme for this month's Karen Burniston Designer Challenge is "Haunted" -- very appropriate for the month of October.   My card is a pop-up with the Holiday House on the front and Jack Pumpkinhead on the inside, made with the Bitty Ball and Character Add-ons 1 - Halloween.


When you pull off that belly band, up pops Jack!   Karen Burniston has Exact Packs of 100 pound cardstock appropriate for each one of the Animal Add-on sets.  I used several sheets from Exact Pack 1, which in actuality is for Animal Add-ons 1, but the colors lend themselves very nicely to Halloween as well.



Hope you like my card this month.  It was lots of fun to create.

2 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Very fun card! I love the house on the front, and the pop up surprise inside is fabulous!

Denise Bryant said...

Hi Lois, I have a question! Is the Holiday House larger than the house in the House & Fence Pop-Up set? I see that they're a bit different in style but I am wondering because I already have the House & Fence set and didn't want something that was too similar in size.