Thursday, October 28, 2021

CCEE2143 - Create a Scene

For her final CCEE Stampers challenge this month, Frances asked the team to create a card that features a scene of some type -- outside or inside.

Last month, one of my challenges to the team was to make a card inspired by a new technique they had seen, and my card was a Bay Window card.  I took that same technique, cutting actual windows in the front, to create my card for today's challenge.  I used several Karen Burniston dies to decorate my Christmas window -- the garland from the Street Lantern Pop-up, the tree and decorations from the Christmas Tree Pop-Stand, and the wreath from the Sleigh Pop-Up.


You can see how the Bay Window is formed from this top view.



Be sure to check out the CCEE Stampers blog for more scenic cards.


3 comments:

StampOwl said...

Love this Christmas scene you have created

Liz Williams said...

What a great fancy fold on this, Lois!

Lynn McAuley said...

Looks like the neighborhoods of my childhood when every home had a beautifully decorated Christmas tree in the bay window out front!! Sensational card, Lois!!