Saturday, October 2, 2021

C4C604 - Favorite Song

For this week's Crazy4Challenges challenge we were to be inspired by our favorite song to create our project.  Please be sure to list the song with your entry.  You can be inspired by the title, the lyrics, the overall theme or genre of the song.

One of my favorite singers these days is Ed Sheeran; and, when I first heard his song Castle on the Hill, I was really touched.   It brought back many memories of my youth -- not that we had a castle on the hill or anything, but the feeling of the song was very nostalgic.  So that's what inspired my card this week, with a little bit of Harry Potter thrown in for good measure.  The background paper is from a slimline paper pad by Whimsy Stamps.



If you've never heard this song, here's a link to a video


No comments: