Thursday, October 7, 2021

CCEE2140 - Balloons Around the World Day

Who doesn't love balloons?  Not Frances Byrne, who is this month's hostess for the CCEE Stampers.  For her first challenge this month she asked the team to include a balloon or balloons on our cards to celebrate Balloons Around the World Day, which was October 5th.

I recently purchased a grab bag from Taylored Expressions.  I had no idea what would be contained in the bag and was pleasantly surprised with this cute set, which contained a hot air balloon.   Riding in a hot air balloon was one of the items I have checked off my bucket list.



For the inside I used a couple of new dies from Karen Burniston, the Iron Fence Pop-Up and pieces from the Long Nature's Edges 2 set.  I pulled out a hot air balloon from a design by Karen Burniston when she was designing for Elizabeth Craft Designs and added it to the Katherine Label Pop-Up mechanism.


Check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see how the rest of the team celebrated this fun special day.

3 comments:

StampOwl said...

Love the fence on this slimline card

Lynn McAuley said...

Such high-flying joy inside and out, Lois!! Sensational slimline design with all your fabulous die cut details!!

Liz Williams said...

That old song from the 60's seems to be playing in my head for your card today, Lois, "Up, up and away in my beautiful balloon." Love those pretty mountains in that beautiful view!!