Thursday, October 14, 2021

CCEE2141 - Mini Slimline Card

Just like Slimline Cards, Mini Slimline Cards are also becoming very popular.  So Frances asked the CCEE Stampers to create a Mini Slimline Card.  Typically Mini Slimline Cards are either 3 1/2" x 6" or 3" x 6".  More information on Mini Slimline cards can be found in the files section of the Slimline Card Addicts Facebook Group.

For my card I pulled out an old Stampin' Up stamp set called Four Feathers and a new-to-me Gina Marie set called Tribal Stitched Mini Slimline dies.


Check out the CCEE Stampers blog for more mini slimline cards made by the team.


4 comments:

StampOwl said...

Fabulous mini Slimline

Liz Williams said...

I love my Gina Marie dies. This is a great card, Lois!

MiamiKel said...

I adore Gina Marie dies! Gorgeous card and love the feathers!

Lynn McAuley said...

Such pretty colors on your wonderful feathers!! A fabulous slimline birthday design, Lois!!