Friday, November 30, 2018

Universal Studios Christmas

My daughter has an annual pass to the Universal Studios theme park in Orlando.  A group of the passholders are having a Christmas party, and she asked me to make a unique card for her to attach to the gift she's taking for their Chinese gift exchange.  She wanted it to include as many of the characters represented at the park as I could.  So, using some computer images and some Kindred Stamps characters, I created this card for her.


The inside was made using Karen Burniston's Twist Panel Pop-Up die and includes quite a few characters.


I hope she (and the recipient) like this personalized card.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

So cute. I wonder if you might consider adding the widget that allows someone to follow via email subscription? Thanks for sharing your cute card.