Friday, November 16, 2018

Christmas Castle

Several months ago I made a Halloween castle card, using the Karen Burniston Castle Pop-Up die.  I thought I would give a Christmas castle a try.  I've got tons of Christmas paper, so the hardest part was deciding which patterned paper to use on my card.  I finally decided and put my card together.

The front includes a Santa and sleigh flying across the top.  That's an Impression Obsession die.  In addition to the Karen Burniston Castle Pop-Up set, I also used some wreaths from both the House & Fence die set and the Sleigh die set.


I carried the same theme into the inside of my card, adding the fence from the House & Fence die as well.


I took some close-up photos so that you can see the castle in more detail.



This was such a fun project!

2 comments:

Dotsy said...

I love this! I also love how you use it in so many different ways!!

Maryann said...

Fabulous love the Christmas colors