Thursday, November 8, 2018

CCEE1845 Tongue Twisters

Anne continues as hostess for the CCEE stampers again this week, and she tells us that today is Tongue Twister Day.  She says, " Most languages have their own versions of tongue twisters. In sign language, they are called 'finger fumbles'. Use a tongue twister to inspire your card."

My card is based on the old favorite, She Sells Sea Shells by the Sea Shore.  I used several Karen Burniston dies on my card.


Stop over at the CCEE Stampers blog to see how many tongue twisters are represented in today's challenge.

5 comments:

StampOwl said...

Definitely an old favourite and love how you decorated your card

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Those waves are fab, my friend! Love those shells and the palms for shade!

Vicky Gould said...

I, too, love your waves and shells. What a tropical treat! GMTA!

MiamiKel said...

So fun - one of my favorite rhymes from childhood! gorgeous card!

Liz Williams said...

One of my favorite tongue twisters. But since it was already being represented a few times I made up my own. Love the seascape here. Sorry to be late with my comments. I was at Lynn's for a few days and away from my computer.