Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Wide Woven Basket Birthday

I had a request from a friend of mine for a 70th birthday card for her sister with daisies, butterflies, and dragonflies. I pulled out several Karen Burniston die sets for this one. Unfortunately, the dragonfly in Flutter Charms was a bit larger than I would have liked; but fortunately, I had a smaller dragonfly from Cottage Cutz available.

I love the Wide Woven Basket. It makes such a pretty card.


I used the flowers from the Flower Pot Pop-up because they looked more like daisies than those in the Woven Basket set. After I glued in the daisies, I decided to back them with some acetate for more stability. The butterflies and dragonflies are mounted on strips of acetate so that it looks like they are flying in the air.

I gave the card to my friend this morning, and she loved it. She can't wait to give it to her sister.

No comments: