Thursday, October 19, 2023

Halloween Fence

As I have mentioned before, I love making Halloween cards.  I don't get many trick-or-treaters where I live, so I make cards and mail them out to my family and friends.  Today's card was made with the Landscape Rectangle Accordion and the Fence Add-ons, along with several Halloween sets.

The front of the card has the cauldron from the new Witch and Cauldron with one of the Small Sentiments Halloween on it.  I added the skulls from the new Halloween Borders and a jack-o-lantern from the previously released Halloween Elements.  You can see a skeleton peeking out from inside the card.


The inside of the card has a few more Halloween elements.  Again I used the skulls from the Halloween Borders.  In addition to the cauldron, I also added the witch.  She wasn't tall enough to be stirring the pot, so to speak, so I made a little stepstool, using one of the trapezoids from the Surprise Ball Pop-Up.  It gets her high enough to mix her potion, which includes some interesting items.

To balance out the witch, I added the skeleton on the other side of the card.  I made a sign using another one of the Small Sentiments Halloween and attached it to the fence with two small brads.  I added the two jack-o-lanterns at the bottom, and I was done.



I really enjoyed making this "spooky" card.

No comments: