Thursday, June 23, 2022

CCEE2224 - National Insect Week

Lynn informed the CCEE Stampers that Juen 20-26 is National Insect Week.  She asked us to feature some type of creepy crawly creature on our design this week.

I don't really consider bees as "creepy crawly" creatures, but I did check to make sure they are considered insects (which they are).  My card this week is a mini slimline one featuring several brand-new dies from Karen Burniston.  That cute little bee and honeycomb are part of the new Flutter Charms set and the "Hi!" was made with the new Mini Alphabet and Numbers set.  I have been using that new alphabet set a lot -- I LOVE IT!  The frame was created using two dies from the new Short Rectangles - Crosshatch set.


Be sure to check out more creepy crawlies on the CCEE Stamper blog.

3 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Super cute bee design, Lois! Of course, they're insects!! But boy do we love them!!

Liz Williams said...

Awesome card, Lois. It almost seems like a shadow case frame to hang somewhere. I love it.

StampOwl said...

Cute as can bee. I see we both had to double check on our insects lol