Thursday, June 16, 2022

CCEE2223 - Father's Day

This coming Sunday is Father's Day, and Lynn asked the CCEE Stampers to create a card for the father of our choice (be it our father, our son, a neighbor, a friend, etc.) personalizing it by showcasing his favorite hobby.  I made my card for my brother -- who likes a good mug of beer and is a former construction worker.  (I don't know if they constitute "hobby," but he does enjoy both activities.

I used several Karen Burniston dies on this card -- both newly released and previously released.  The new one is the Landscape Rectangle Accordion.  The previously released ones are the Happy Father's Day sentiment (which I snipped into separate words), Happy Hour Charms, Cheers, Tool Charms, and the Purse Pop-Up.




Be sure to check out the CCEE Stampers blog for more Father's Day cards.

4 comments:

Liz Williams said...

I love the cool mechanics of this card. Beer seems to be the common theme for our men folk!

MiamiKel said...

Amazing detail and super fabulous - great masculine card!

Lynn McAuley said...

Super cute Father's Day design, Lois!! I forgot that I have these fun Happy Hour Charms!! I need to pull them out and create with them!!

StampOwl said...

Wonderful Father’s Day card