Thursday, June 2, 2022

CCEE2221 - Country Cooking Month

Lynn starts her month-long turn as the hostess for the CCEE Stampers with a very interesting challenge.  She let us know that June is Country Cooking Month.  She asked us to create cards which feature fabulous bounty from the garden in the form of fruits or vegetables that we love to prepare and serve our family during the hot months of summer.    I had used the word "interesting" because I don't cook, so you can imagine my dilemma.  I pretty much stopped cooking after my husband died 19 years ago.  

I was, however, able to come up with a card for this challenge -- using my ABC's! A is for Apple; B is for Beets; C is for Corn.   And the new Mini Alphabet and Numbers from Karen Burniston were the perfect size!


I'm sure you'll find lots more fruits and/or vegetables on the CCEE Stampers blog!  Be sure to check it out.

3 comments:

StampOwl said...

Love the use of the letters on this card

Liz Williams said...

How fun this card is!! As a former kindergarten teacher, I love the alphabet and the number match on this!!

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this fun 1-2-3;A-B-C slimline design, Lois!! I have taken a different approach to cooking. I cook about once a week and freeze individual mini meals. With a rotation of about 12 entrees I enjoy, it works out great for me. Amazon is my best friend with mini foil loaf pans!