Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Strike Up the Band

I've been having fun with the new Karen Burniston Piano Keys Pop-up.  Today I have a mini slimline card using this die, along with two other new sets (Music Charms and Just a Note Lorna Add-ons) as well as the previously released Little Labels Pop-up.  I followed Karen's directions on how to make that border using two of the Music Charms multiple times, creating a strip of piano keys.


I added two of the musical instruments from the Music Charms to the Little Labels Pop-up on the inside of the card.  The center label was stamped with one of the new coordinating stamp sets from the new release.


I had a cyber friend who passed away about 5 years ago whose favorite color combination was red, white, and black.  Every time I use that color combination I think of her.  This one is for you, Joanne!

No comments: