Monday, July 1, 2024

Karen Burniston New Release Blog Hop

 Hi Crafty Friends,

Welcome to our Karen Burniston Products - KB Riley LLC June Release Blog Hop. The Design Team have come together with Karen today for a fun blog hop to celebrate the release of 12 new dies and 5 new stamp sets. Sneak peeks of the new release started last week, and the dies are available to order NOW!


This release includes:
  • 2 new Pop-up Die Sets
  • 2 new Pop-up Add-ons Die Sets
  • 2 new Lorna Add-ons Die Sets
  • 1 new Fancy Label Add-on Die Set
  • 1 new Fancy Label Frame Die Set
  • 2 new Border Die Sets
  • 1 new Sentiment Shadow Die Set
  • 1 new Charm Set Die Set
  • 5 new Clear Sentiment Stamp Sets
For my blog hop card, I am using both Lorna Add-ons sets -- the Just A Note on the front and the Happy Birthday inside.  I'm also using one of the new coordinating stamp sets -- Birthday/Belated Sentiments.




To celebrate the release Karen Burniston and each of the Karen Burniston - KB Riley LLC Design Team members will be giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to some lucky person who comments on our blog posts, so make sure you join the hop and comment on everyone's blog post. Winners will be randomly chosen from ALL of the blog hop comments received on our blog posts by Monday, 8th July 2024. Lots of chances to win some goodies, so just leave a comment on this post or any other blog hop posts to enter! Don't forget to leave some way for us to contact you, in case you are a lucky winner!

Lois Bak  (that's me)

35 comments:

yup said...

This card will make it into my favorites to make. Just beautiful!

Esther said...

Love the card, and the way you can use these texts both 'flat' and 3d in the Lorna label!

Laurie's Sunny Studio said...

GREAT combination of new, and prior, Karen Burniston dies! I'm going to steal your idea (when I receive my set of new dies).

Eva H. said...

Love the Lorna add-ons. They just step the card up to the next level.

Dotsy said...

Love your card! I may have to order a few more dies now!

Robin A. said...

I like the ideas you have here.

datawitch said...

I like your example! I can't wait to make something with the new release.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful birthday creation.

jean said...

Love your card, so any great dies this july!!! jeanmheming@aol.com

P-town Blogger said...

This die set has so many different uses and combinations! #1 on my wishlist. Love the paper you used with it!

CLBH said...

Lovely card. Love the purple colors combination.

lee said...

I always enjoy watching for your cards! just ordered this die (and more!)

Shauna Anderson said...

I love all of the pop ups in the middle of the card. The outside card is great and then they open it and it is a part. Great card. Thanks

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE the colors you used and gorgeous inside and out! Lucky Birthday Girl or Boy! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

Ivy (Ivette) said...

Great card your work to awesome! Thx for sharing it.
n1sunrider@aol.com

Lauryne Cunningham said...

What a pretty card! I love the colors! lcunningham2@sbcglobal.net

Cindy F. said...

I love the Just a Note sentiment! It's a good generic saying
that's good for so many things!

eunice said...

Lorna label is one of my favorites, and so thrilled now for the new add ons! Great idea to use one of the add on sentiments to the front of the card!

Tammy Poole said...

Love this new release and your card. Can’t wait to get them all.

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Love the color scheme of your card & the envelope on the front is adorable!

Cindy Manott said...

What a wonderful Birthday card! It's elegant and yet simple enough to put together quickly. Beautiful!

Laurelle said...

Your card is great! Love how you used the new dies.

shar said...

brilliant. Labels help with my card creations.

joni said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the colors! I really love this with the Lorna labels! Love it!
joni
arcocha@yahoo.com

Maria V. said...

Lovely card! You can never have too many birthday cards!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the details and pretty sentiments! Wonderful birthday card!
deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

Debbie L Roberts said...

Such a virtual card Just Love it

Lisa Monken said...

Your card is beautiful! You pick the best colors, I swear! I just got the lorna die and can't wait to use the new add-ons, and be inspired by you! I look forward to all your new creations like a rabid fan :) Thank you for sharing!
Lisa_monken@cox.net

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Lois, your birthday card is super festive!! Love the cocktail and balloon with the new Lorna add on's dies! You always add on the perfect details!! Super fun and would love to use it as my inspiration!

Louise said...

Great card, love the new Lorna add-ones!

Kathy De Hay said...

I really like how you used both of the Lorna add ones in your card. Thank you for sharing. I will definitely be using this idea on some of my cards.

Belinda said...

this card is great.

Ldybg93 said...

Such a pretty birthday card! Would love to receive one like this.

slbt17 said...

very nice! thanks for the inspiration! Always need help with birthday cards!

Ka said...

I love the color combination! A very nice card.
KraftyKatsKorner@yahoo.com