Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Karen Burniston New Release Sneak Peek - Day 2

One of the new pop-up dies from Karen Burniston this month is the Tea and Coffee Pop-Up.  As a tea drinker, I was so happy to see this one.   I remember as a kid if I was not feeling well, my mom would give me a cup of hot tea and a couple of pieces of toast to settle my stomach.  So I thought a get-well card would be appropriate use of this die.


As you open up the card, there is a mechanism that moves the tea bag.  And take notice of the border across the top of the inside of the card.  That's from the new Tea & Coffee Borders set.


As you can see, there's even a die for some steam coming off the top of that hot tea!


Thanks for visiting my blog during this sneak peek week.  I hope you'll come back tomorrow.

No comments: