Thursday, February 15, 2024

Karen Burniston New Release - Day 3

Another new die in this release is the reworked Lorna Label Pop-Up.  I confess that I did not have the original version of this pop-up die, but I am enjoying using the new version.  Also used on this card is one of the new border sets, Baking Borders.





We can always use another birthday card for our stash, so I pulled out the previously released Cupcake Pop-up and went to work.  I had an old cupcake stamp set in my inventory and knew it would work perfectly.  After creating my cupcake, I added some candles from the Birthday Charms to make it a little bit festive.  Pink/brown is one of my favorite color combinations, and it works perfectly for this card.


On the inside the bunny from the Spring Animals set sits on the Lorna Label, holding a single cupcake snipped from one of the Baking Borders.  His chef's hat is from that same border set.


Thanks for stopping by and looking at my new card.  I hope you keep checking back all week.  And don't forget to check out the Blog Hop on Monday.  You'll have lots of chances to win a $25 gift certificate to Karen Burniston's webite.

No comments: